Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Yesterday

The dance show is tonight! I'm so excited to honestly...get it over with. I look so good with makeup on it's bad and what's worse is that it gives my contacts infections which give my eyes infections. But all is well, except that I'm tired all day every day. Either way, dance has taken up a lot of my time. I had to come back to school for it after the AP US test, which leads me to my story.

After the US test, I decided to go to BJ's for lunch. It was soooo good except the waiter didn't like us all too well. I don't know if it's a recurring theme anymore. Last week I had the Psychology test and I went to Red Robins. Again, super good but the waiter didn't even talk to us and just steered clear of our table. But yea.

When I got home, I realized that I left my keys in my laundry basket...at school. But by living in an apartment complex, there's the front office, which has the key to every apartment. It's embarrassing to say that I got locked out of my house at the age of 17, but I sucked it up and got to the front door to the office. When the lady or whoever works there gives a tour to a person that'll live there, they leave a sign saying they'll be back at a certain time. The time on the sign yesterday said 1:50. That was totally cool because I thought I still had five minutes to wait. I walked to my house door because while I was waiting there was a guy in the gym, who thought I was watching him run, but I wasn't! I was just staring off into space, but he got creeped out. And what's worse is while I walked to my house, I passed by the gym again, and since the wall has a TON of windows, I looked inside to see him working out again. I feel like a creeper now...

Either way, got to my door and just sat there. Out of nowhere comes this bug with like little pincher things on its head. Immediately, I smashed it since I've been training myself to get over the fear of insects since they're just really creepy. However, another one came out of a crack and tried to pry its ugly butt into my front door. Unfortunately, I couldn't get to it and could only watch as it walked down the side of my door and just slipped underneath. I gave a really loud WTH. That's just ridiculous. Gross looking things shouldn't be able to just waltz into my freakin' apartment!

After witnessing such monstrosity, I go back to the apartment office to find the workers still gone. At this point I was half freaking out because not only was it 2 and I had to leave in 30 minutes for the dance rehearsal, but the bug was somewhere in my apartment and there wasn't anything I could do.

I waited then gave up hope, walked to Megan's house, half-cried (didn't have the energy to), then walked back, SURE that they would be at the office, I could get my key and I could get like 5 minutes of napping. But alas, they weren't there, it was 2:15. 2:15! How long does a tour take?! Walked back to my apartment and got picked up by Alina, went to dance, then yea.

Needless to say, I didn't find the bug.

No comments: