Monday, May 6, 2013

SAT and Parelli

So on Saturday I took the SAT for the first time, and I don't quite know what to think. I'm pretty confidant that I did well on the essay and English portions, but I don't think I did well on the math. I'm more of an English/Literature person anyway, so I'm not expecting to get a good score in the math.

Aside from that, on Sunday my mom and I went to Rancho Murieta Equine Center to watch Pat Parelli give seminars on natural horsemanship. Pat Parelli is the Zeus of the horse world. He is awesome. The way he can train a horse to do so many things is just amazing! After collage, I want to go to Colorado, where he is based, and enter into his training program to learn more about natural horsemanship, and to also learn how to teach others about it.

Overall, it was pretty awesome!  

No comments: