Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Growing up #5

So my brother Anthony turned 4 years old today. I honestly can't believe how time flies...its going by way to fast! I remember when he was just a little baby, and now he's going to be going to school next year! It really makes you think about how you spend your time...I am out of the house a lot with my activities but I'm learning that it's just as important to be at home and watch my siblings grow up as it is to pursue my adventures. Honestly, I can't imagine myself going away from home in a little over a year...I'm such a homebody so it's going to be interesting. However, I think that I'm going to have to grow up at some point and college is the best place to do that. Until then, I'm going to enjoy my junior summer before I even have to think about college!

No comments: