Thursday, May 23, 2013

Unreal

Guys.... we have.... about 2 weeks left. Seriously. I have known this for a while now but it's only just hit me. Tomorrow, then 4 days, and then 5 days again. THAT'S NOT EVEN 2 FULL WEEKS!!! Just ten days of school left. And I am soo not ready. Don't get me wrong, I am super ecstatic for summer. But I have soo much to do in so little time. (nothing really school related) but I am not used to feeling rushed.

I had no AP's this year so I can't really complain, but of the things I did have this year, which weren't school related at all, I still feel like it's March and it's hard coming to grips with the fact that it is now almost June. People said that time would fly and I happen to think it's on a jet right now. But that's a good thing right? That soon it will be time for me to have a senior year and then leave Rocklin and go to college? I don't even have a job yet and I am supposed to be applying for college in just 3-5 months. This is not matching up.

But at least it is almost the end of school. I am on a downhill coaster that is taking me faster than I originally thought it would. But that's a good thing, because it gets me where I want to go faster.

Oh, and I did that whole 5k thing today. Not as bad I thought it would be. I definitely could have jogged the whole thing. Guess I know what other activities I'll be doing during summer right??

No comments: