Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Yearbook 8

This whole class period, our pod has been looking at the 2013 yearbook, and I'm so excited to get mine. I love looking through the pictures of everyone and all the memories, but my favorite part is having my friends sign the back pages.

Looking through old yearbook signatures makes me so nostalgic and brings back so many great memories. Even though I don't talk to some of the people who signed it in the past, their note to me brings back those memories of friendship.

Last year there were some typos regarding my name, and misquoting, but hopefully things will go well this time. I like to spend time looking over every page so I'll be on the look out for pictures of myself, because that is one of the most fun parts of getting it.

I seriously cannot wait to get mine, they look fantastic. 

No comments: