Wednesday, May 29, 2013

College

So Berkeley got out a while ago, and my brother has been living at home ever since the AP tests ended. Its so weird to have him back. Other than the fact that he is my brother and I love him, the major bonus is that he can give me rides home from school instead of me walking home.

Its weird living with him again. I have to share my bathroom again, and that kind of sucks. But thank god he is home again, because he has helped me study for a math test and a Spanish test. Its a shame that he didn't get back in time for the AP world history test. I started to feel bad because I was only asking him for rides and help with homework, but then i realized the school year was almost over and that I could make it up to him over the summer.

He is renting an apartment in Berkeley with two other roommates. The apartment will be empty for the summer so maybe we can go visit the city in the summer. That will be fun.

Mostly its the fact that there will be no school. That will make all things well in the world.

No comments: