Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Content

I have about a million things to do, but I'm okay with that. Slowly, the year is coming to a draw. This week, I have my speech in English and the then World History SAT IIs, and I'll be done at last. Although presently, these two tasks have taken over my life, I'm actually quite content with the way things are going now. My grades are where I need them to be. I'm making steady progress on both my speech and studying. I just found out I got an amazing internship I've coveted for a long time (and truly did not expect to get). I'm so excited for my classes next year (especially AP US, AP Gov't, and Journalism!) and this Sunday, I'll be watching the US tour of Les Miserables with two of my best friends (which I have been waiting for since December!). Oh, and then my birthday on Tuesday, which I am definitely looking forward to!

All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed this school year. I met some great new people, learned a ton, and loved some of my classes (in particular, I really enjoyed AP World which may seem strange but it was interesting). But I'm excited for summer to start. I'll be just as busy as I am now, but I look forward to the change of routine and trying something new. I'm happy with the way this year played out, and thoroughly content.

No comments: