Monday, May 6, 2013

Cousins

My cousin, Katie, and her boyfriend, Brandon, are visiting from Canada right now. I haven't seen Katie in 5 years and this was the first time I met her boyfriend.

I was honestly a little bit nervous when she first arrived. She might have completely changed her personality since I saw her last. This worry was processing because this happened when my other cousin came to visit. She was so sweet and awesome to talk to, but once she came out here, it took a turn for the worst. She was rude, boring, and nagged a lot.

Thankfully, Katie hadn't changed at all. We are having such a great time and we are bonding so much. I never knew that we were so much alike.

Plus, her boyfriend is one of the sweetest people I know. He treats Katie so well! Brandon is so nice to everyone and I am so glad that he and Katie are dating.

Sadly, they are leaving really early on Wednesday morning. Hopefully, we will be able to visit them soon.

1 comment:

Mason said...

That's so great that you guys were able to have such a fun time together! Family really is forever!