Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day/Merida's Coronation

Mother's Day is tomorrow and I have decided to give my mom the present she always wants form me: obedience. In short terms, if she says something, I will be a servant and do it. Now, it's not that big, but seeing as how I'm broke and there's a lot of stuff happening, it's a good present right? Yeah.
Also, today has been one of the best so far this month. Guess what!?!?
MERIDA DUNBROCH IS NOW OFFICIALLY A DISNEY PRINCESS. (I apologize for caps, I should control myself!) Merida is one of my favorite Princesses from Disney for multiple reasons and she hasn't been all that popular because her movie, Brave, is similar to Brother Bear, but not entirely. Anyway, the movie was one of my favorites last year and it still is today. And I met Merida last time I went to Disneyland and there was like no line for her (which was sad but good seeing how I got to meet her quicker). But now that she is a full fledged princess of Disney, she is gonna be a bit more popular.
Her coronation was this mornin and she was completely in character (Disney has been changing the looks and actions of the princesses recently and totally beautified her doll which is annoying me, but at least they kept her HER during her coronation). I was worried that she would have some random prince from another princess give her her crown, but Queen Elinor (her mum) did it! It was sooo beautiful. And then all the picture taking happened and

it made me smile so much

So today was pretty happy day. I just hope it continues- I have a movie to attend Thursday night, a mini assignment concerning photos, a book to read and finish soon. And I haven't even started it yet. But thankfully that one isn't a school book so I can take some time.


No comments: