Monday, May 20, 2013

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh my gosh. I think this is the worst i've EVER had Summer fever. Seriously. In comparasin to last summer, I had nothing planned. And this summer i have loads of things planned and I'm traveling and doing water polo and its just going to be absolutely amazing! I'm so thankful of all the things I'm going to do over the summer and for my parents to allow me to do them. I'm going to Italy. I'm bursting with excitement and this will be the best summer of my life. I dont really like school right now. But enough of that
My softball team (not for this school) won first place in the championships yesterday! I'm so proud of them. I couldn't play because my finger is still fractured. :/ Oh well. i went on a bike ride yesterday for like 4 miles or so and even though to some people thats really easy I WAS SO TIRED. I haven't rode my bike for like 5 years and It was so hard and my legs hurt! Random thoughts. My mind is blank. I'm about to eat a Chicken Caesar Salad. Yum. Okay. Hold on I need to prepare it. God this blog is boring. Im sure people wont' even read it. spel,ling errors ahhhh. ahhhh. merrrr. I have a shirt that says Meh: Element of Indifference. I showed that to my chemistry teacher and she gave me a confused look and said: "I dont get it." Okay well you are....just....ugh. My English speech is in 9 days. oh boy.

No comments: