Sunday, May 19, 2013

Creative Spurt/Movie Excitement/Book :)

This last part of the month has been giving me this really big urge to write stuff. Like, I will literally be doing homework and all of a sudden, this really great plot line or verse to a poem hits and I'll just be sitting there wondering where it came from. (of course I'll write it down) but I really want to know where in the heck it came from. Usually, it comes from the rain, which means that I'm somewhat tough out of luck most of the year. But this month has been just like a big cloud that, once in a while, will rain and allow me to soak up some good stuff. Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying this while I can, but it just makes me curious to know where exactly inspiration comes from. It's different for everyone (yes yes yes, knew that already), but it's still interesting to find out what triggers the creative part of my mind, rather than just guessing at what will get me to write and what will make me want to write.

Anyways, the newest Star Trek, Star Trek: Into Darkness, is AMAZING! Go and see it. (Maybe I'll do a review on it?? Hmmm) I really haven't been into Star Trek, although my whole entire family has been into it for years and these new movies have been a real kick-starter for me to join the and become a Trekkie. Plus, the plot line in the movie was really well done (spoken from a great friend of mine which is actually a HUGE Trekkie and they said that it was close to what it was sorta based off of).
But I also enjoyed the movie for it's actors. Now, I am a movie goer, just for the movie itself on some occasions. (Most of them really). But on some occasions, I actually go to see one just because a certain actor is in it. Doesn't mean I don't have interest in the movie itself, just means that I got hooked on it FROM that actor. (and in this case, it was partially because of one of my favorite actors, B.C.- watch the film and you'll find out who that is :] )

oh, and on top of this whole excitement, I finished reading one of my now favorite books- Graceling (I SHALL do a review on this because I just loved it so and you people need to read it~!) Basically, I bought this one a while back and I just now got to it and it was totally worth the waiting.

Yeeeahahhhhhh.... and all this has been going on through my head in just this week. Thankfully, we have only about 2 or so weeks left and THEN IT'S SUMMER AND THEN FRANCE AND FREEDOM (oh wait, I have AP hw. darn it.) Well, I'll still have senior year to look forward to!!

No comments: