Friday, May 10, 2013

This Week

Wow. I honestly can't believe how fast time is flying by. Just a week ago I was on the senior field trip to six flags, and looking forward to senior ball. Now, that's all over with, I've had my first AP test, taken an Econ Final, and am studying for the AP Bio test on Monday and the AP Econ test on Thursday.

So much has happened, that's it's so hard to even remember it all. I got a job, that I was told wasn't going to start until the end of May, but ended up starting last week. They scheduled me to work a lot these next two weeks, and for 5-7 hour shifts on most days. I later told them that I wouldn't be able to work the days scheduled because I need to study for the AP tests I've been working hard on all year long. And they wanted me to work on Sunday, which is also Mother's Day, and the day before the AP Bio test. So, when they wouldn't let me take a little time off, I had to thank them for the opportunity but tell them that it wasn't going to work out. Back to job hunting!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Good job standing up for yourself.