Wednesday, May 29, 2013

so here we go #2

i think I'm going to watch a disney movie when I get home. roll your eyes, scoff, whatever. you are never too old to enjoy disney movies. they give off a happy vibe that i have been missing in my life for a while now that school has taken over everyone's lives. I'm not quite sure what type of movie i'm going to watch but i think its going to be road to el dorado, hercules, or something along the lines of those bunches. everyone is freaking out about blogging because it brought people's grades down to B's and maybe even C's. I'm one of the many people that have the annoying B. I'm not going to go on and on about this becasue people are blogging about blogging about how annoying bloggning is and what its doing to their grades right now.
my geometry teacher played disney pandora in her class today which is what made me want to watch a disney movie. Oh gosh. Disney Movie, Read a book, or Walking Dead. gahhhh. the choices. I'm not sure. have you ever tried out this app called Whale Trail? Its sooooo addictive and i love it. it passes time. I think its a childrens game but at the same time i'm not so sure. anyway though. try it out. its free and fun. free fun! oh gosh. corny. lol. k. bai. (two more blogs to go!)

No comments: