Friday, May 31, 2013

Senior Sunrise #8

So today kicked off our senior year...And I can't believe how fast it has flown by. I remember being dropped off the first day of freshman year and being afraid of going to the wrong class. The time has really flown by and it's surreal. This morning was senior sunrise, and it was really cool. I'm a sentimental person so that really marked the beginning of my last year in high school. I'm not ready to move on, but then again, I have another year. Today is also the senior rally...goodness I don't even want to go. I haven't cried at any of the previous ones but this year, just thinking about the rally has made me tear up. I'm a lot closer to a lot of seniors and it's bittersweet to see them go. Of course we all need to move on in life, but it's sad to see an end to something.


I can't wait for next year!


No comments: