Wednesday, May 22, 2013

over

Well...the softball season is over. I know I only blog about softball so I might as well continue my tradition of softball blogging.

Last night was the end to our incredible season. We took third place in sections (to be honest, I don't know how far the range of teams actually is) and to be honest, I'm a little disappointed. We should have ended our season in much better way. We beat ourselves, we didn't get beat. Next year, both Pleasant Grove and Vintage better watch out because our team is out for blood.

However, despite my bitter feelings toward the conclusion of the season, we have to celebrate the season that we had. My coach said it best: we accomplished more than any Rocklin softball team ever has, and we have to take pride in that. We sent our seniors off with a great season, especially because they went through the most drama in their four years of playing at our school.

Honestly, I can't wait until next January when we start up again. This season meant a lot to me and I'm glad that I have one more season to share with my softball teammates. This season made me love softball again.

No comments: