Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I'd Like To Think...

I'd like to think my life could be a reality tv show simply because my life is full of nonsense and there are a lot of funny situations in my life that make me laugh. Lately there haven't been too many.

I just want to get pre-calc over with and just chill with my homie during the summer. My homie is my bed because I won't be getting out of it. But seriously, nobody talks to me during the summer, no texts, no "wanna hang out?"s. My life during the summer is pretty boring. But I'd like to think that I'd go on adventures during this summer. It's my last one for high school. But I guess it's nice because I get so done with people and don't want to talk to them.

Juliettes "would-you-rather"s are starting to scare me. Honestly, it's weird. Rainacorns or pegacorns? What? Have you ever not listening in on a conversation, but just watched the actions of people talking? That's what I'm doing now with Juliette and Megan and I gotta say it's real weird. Yea, REAL WEIRD.

Dance show this week! I'm apparently gonna spend 25 hours in dance this week. Yay...I'd like to think I'd be done with AP US after the test, but I won't be.

No comments: