Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Blogging Frenzy #7

So right now, about half of our journalism class is busying themselves with blogging. I will be the first to admit that I myself am not the blogging type because I would much rather have a real life conversation about my life, but here I am, blogging. I think blogging has some good things to it - it can be really resourceful and it can help communicate. Since we are in such a technological age, it has become especially prominent. I know a lot of sports teams communicate via blogs because who buys newspapers anymore? It's faster and easier to go on the Internet and read than pay to have a newspaper brought to you. Not only that, but blogs can be fun to read. My mom loves her blogs - she follows so many and always tells me about them. It's a really good idea, just not for me.

No comments: