Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Number 5

As everyone is well aware of, senior rally is tomorrow and though I am not a senior I am so sad! This is my third senior rally and I have never cried and often found it odd how sad people got, but now that I am actually good friends with the people graduating I totally get it. I mean they are leaving us! One of my best friends Mckayla is graduating this year and I do not even know what I am going to do without her. Seriously, my life is going to be so much more dull and lackluster without her at practice and at our meets. She is apart of our little running crew and without her a piece of us is missing. Yesterday we had our first cross country meeting of the year and obviously she was not there and that killed us! I mean it is going to be so odd without her telling us about her terrifying and disturbing dreams on long run days. What shall become of us?!

Just kidding.... kind of, but really it is depressing. Especially because this is the class right above us so for our whole high school career we have looked up to them in a way it is quite sad. I feel like being the one left behind is the worse. Obviously I am not in a relationship with the Class of 2013 but they are all going off the experience new things while all of us are left in lowly old Rocklin. Sigh*

On another note I am really excited to be a senior!

No comments: