Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Number 8: Yearbook

I absolutely love this year's yearbook! Last year was pretty good, but this year it is absolutely gorgeous. The cover is amazing and the spreads and colorful and varied, and it is well worth the $80 I paid (because of course I bought it last week).

I love getting yearbooks at the end of the year. There's something really cool at being able to see the memories of an entire school year condensed into one amazing year. In particular, our yearbook does such a great job of making the memories look so pretty. I love, love, love the spreads.

The best part is probably signing it. It just feels like a great conclusion to the end of the year, and a rite of passage of sorts. It is an amazing way to end the year, and I'd like to thank the editors and yearbook staff for making such a great book!

No comments: