Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Looking Forward to Homecoming (9?)

If you haven't heard from all of the excessive tweeting going on, next year's theme for homecoming will be DISNEY.

I don't think people understand how obsessed I am with Disney. I love all of the movies and I still go to watch new releases in the theaters. My favorite when I was younger was Sleeping Beauty. I loved Princess Aurora and her dress when it was pink. It's still probably in my top 5 or 10, but more because I love the animation and how it was designed to look like a traditional storybook.

For more recent movies, I've been obsessed with Tangled. I love it so much, the music and everything is all so cute. Wreck-it-Ralph was also great. It was so much better and more thoughtful than I expected.

Aladdin and Hercules are also in my top 5, mostly because of the songs. Aladdin has Prince Ali and Friend Like Me, and I'm getting carried away.

This blog has almost nothing to do with Homecoming...

No comments: