Friday, May 10, 2013

Anastasia


I know that I should be studying for the AP World Exam, but I've recently developed a very distracting addiction. Watching Anastasia. Yes. The animated movie from Fox(not Disney).

It's just really cute and sweet, and the songs are so catchy.

Technically, it's about the Russian Revolution and the Romanov family, so I can pretend that I'm studying world history.

After watching Anastasia for the fifth or so time, I decided that I wanted a few songs from the soundtrack, so I went on iTunes. But NO. EVERY SINGLE SONG from the soundtrack is album only, so I would have to pay $11.99 for songs that were not even in the movie. No thanks.

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Leah, you need to get over your obsession with this movie, and I wil probably never watch it with you. Just kidding I will