Monday, May 20, 2013

Beatles Love

I am obsessed with the Beatles. I am pretty sure I could just sit and "like" Beatles pictures all day while listening to Beatles music. I had almost forgotten how much I loved them until I finally uploaded all of the Beatles music I had to my iPhone. Listening to "Martha My Dear" while casually walking to school is always an amazing way to start my morning. Not to mention listening to "Blackbird" on the hot walk home. Just all their songs are awesome. They all have great sound and awesome lyrics. "Let It Be" is just genius and so is "A Day In A Life." "Revolution" just makes me so happy because it is a great feeling for the time period and nice relaxing songs like "Mother Nature's Son" and "Norwegian Wood" just sing me to sleep, man. And all of their love songs are the best love songs ever. I mean "Here, There, and Everywhere," "For You Blue," and "I Want To Tell You" are just great witty, little love songs. And I love each Beatle :D! John is just John Lennon I think that's enough said. Paul is just a little cutie and I love his voice range (especially in "Hey Jude.") Ringo is also such a little cutie and he is just such a lovable dork. BUT GEORGE. Oh, George Harrison is my love. I just love how quiet he is and he is such a Dark Horse. I love it :))))))))) and I think he is the best looking out of all of them. He also got into all that Indie stuff first and I totally dig that ;) Anyways that was my little gush about the Beatles. Sorry I just couldn't contain it.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

I absolutely love the Beatles! I really love "For No One" "Wait" and "Only a Northern Song" (this last one is a little weird but still ready good. Oh, and their cover of Anna (Go To Him) is fantastic!