Wednesday, May 8, 2013

boy oh boy

I think that the best few words to describe most of rhs right now (or from my point of view, us sophomores) would be these: frantic, stress, panic, anxiety.
Now occasionally I would describe myself as a few of those above words, but I feel even worse for the rest of my friends. They are super caught up in the AP World Exam next week and I wish the absolute best for them, honestly. I don't have AP World because I would be hanging on by barely a thread if I took that class. I can see how stress and lack of sleep affects my friends with all of those advanced and AP classes. My one friend left early from school and she came back today sick and she doesn't really have a voice as well. The bags under my friends eyes just make me cringe because I know how hard they are working and I love how much they care, but at the same time I'm always worried for them. Does anyone else feel this way? Now I'm not saying that I've never had these times happen to me, I admit whole heartedly that I'm not perfect. No one is, but people try their hardest to attempt perfection. Always a two step forward, two step back process, I guess. Thats just one way to look at it anyway.
The Papparazzi (spelling??) came into our journalism classroom today. They were taking pictures of Mr. Nichols and it looked cool from my perspective. Haha. I really don't know for certain why the Papparazzi was here today. I'll have to ask around. I hear that Mr. Nichols was getting his picture taken of because he's a great journalism teacher. I'll agree to that, he's pretty amazing. And funny. I'm happy that I'm taking Journalism all four years. Its a great experience.
:)

1 comment:

Mason said...

People need to learn to relax a little more, it's best to take it one step at a time. Mr. Nichols really is the best! So happy that you're taking journalism!