Wednesday, May 29, 2013

BLOG NUMBER 6

TV watching is probably one of my favorite hobbies. And with Netflix, I never run out of anything to watch. BUT my two current favorite shows airing happen to be The Voice and The Bachelorette and they both fall on Monday night, which is a pain.

I cannot explain in words how incredibly better The Voice is compared to XFactor and ESPECIALLY American Idol. The talent is incredible and the coaches are charasmatic, funny and actually have credibility. On that note, I will be furious if Christina and CeeLo come back next year and re-replace Shakira and Usher. I will be heartbroken.

As for the contestants, Danielle Bradberry is hands down my favorite. Her voice is incredible and she is only sixteen!!!!! I also love country so I may be a little biased :)

When it comes to The Bachelorette, the lineup of men seems a little weak this year. I wasn't REALLY impressed with any of them. So, I hope I won't be too let down by the season.

Okay, I am done with this topic. On to my next blog...I only need two more...

No comments: