Thursday, August 1, 2013

Steeeve, SHUT UP!

GOT NOTHIN' TO DO LATER TODAY, SAY 6-8 PM? WELL, COME JOIN ME AT ORIGINS, MOST LIKELY IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM, TO LEARN ABOUT THE LOVELY WORLD OF MOCK TRIAL. SNACKS/DRINKS WILL BE PROVIDED...BY ORIGINS.

I have recently gotten hooked on a daytime talk show, which is not usually what I'm into because I think a lot of the hosts are fakes in a way. Like, I do NOT like Dr. Phil. It's just so unexplainable! I'm at a loss of words.

Anyways, back to my point, I've started watching the Steve Wilkos show, which is about an ex-police officer that talks some sense into pedos, child molesters, and abusers. I explain the show as a mixture of Dr. Phil and Jerry Springer. Hate Dr. Phil, love Jerry Springer. Haha, so I guess it's a win for me.

The only thing, well two things, I cannot stand about this show is that it looks scripted, which goes with the talk show territory, but the audience. They just cannot SHUT UP. Steve says many witty things, as well as the cold truth. And even I'll go, "Thank god someone's saying this to stupid people/parents!" But the audience will go "STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE" and clap at pretty much ANYTHING. It's so annoying! They really sound like zombies. They can't go five minutes without making some type of noise. I'm just sayin', let me watch in peace!

I've been going to my friend Charisse's house for a reason you won't care about. Anyways, I was waiting for her to come home, and the neighborhood cat decided that would be the perfect time to jump on top of my car and then subsequently find it's way through a window to be petted by me. I opened the car door to let him out, but instead she decided to jump in the back. So then everyone had to get out of the car while the cat just made herself at home. Eventually I had to throw her out (not literally), but it was just too cute!

No comments: