Thursday, August 15, 2013

Slacker for Sophomore Year

Sooo....I've been slacking off majorly..I still haven't finished my second book of summer homework and I'm just starting the questions for the first book. I guess it's my way of putting off the fact that school is actually coming. Sigh. I think the only thing I'm excited for is the rallies, dances, and football season. I can definitely say for sure that academics are the last thing on my mind. And, wow shocker, blogging is my way of putting off homework. I guess summer is still in me

2 comments:

Kaleb said...

Completely the same way for me. Not even half way through the first honors book and school starts next week.

Lydia said...

I definitely know what you mean. I procrastinated so badly this summer -- that is, more than usual. But I actually really liked the books for Adv. LA 2!