Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sherlock BBC



Ok so I have a bit of a problem with fandoms. But Sherlock is a whole new level of AWESOME. The second I started watching this show I was hooked and very quickly the contagion caught on to the rest of my friends. We have parties to watch each episode. What makes this show incredible is the level of in depth passion and attention to detail the director has. Not to mention the actors are perfect. Benedict Cummberbatch . . . enough said. The sarcasm and humor will make you laugh all night but the suspense and drama kepps you on the edge of your seat! So the clincher of this show is that each season (2 seasons total so far) only has three episodes! So it is quite an emotional roller coaster. Get Netflix. Just to warn you, this will consume your life. Happy Fandoming!


3 comments:

Aedha Koneio said...

Oh my goodness. Sherlock is very easily the best show ever! I've always been a bit of a fan of the original Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes. To be honest, I was a bit hesitant about the idea of a "modern Sherlock Holmes", but my fears were quickly dispelled half an hour through the first episode. Not only did the creators of this show capture the very essence of what makes Sherlock Holmes so unique, they were able to bring so much more to characterization and the plot.

I agree completely. Sherlock is amazing on so many levels of awesome.

aubrey22 said...

I only watch and follow 2 shows. Doctor Who (obviously) and... SHERLOCK! I wondered upon this show when I had finished Doctor Who on Netflix. I am pretty sure I watched the whole two seasons in two days, ending obviously with me crying. *Sigh* Why is Sherlock Holmes so perfect?

Liz said...

OH MY GOD!!!!! YYYEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I CAN'T HOLD IN MY EXCITEMENT ANY LONGER MEGAN!!!! BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS MY HEART AND SOUL OMG!!!
Sorry about the excessive fangirling over the Sherlock fandom, but holy crimeny, I absolutely adore BBC Sherlock and Benedict and Martin and everything is beautiful about the show. I can't wait until January!!