Monday, August 19, 2013

Smoothies!

Smoothies are so yummy. I make them all the time!  They are so great before and after workouts or runs.  They give you energy and taste amazing!!! I really like to freeze fresh fruit! It tastes great in smoothies and gives the smoothie a really nice texture. Lately I have been making green smoothies.  They usually have spinach, almond milk or juice, fresh fruit, and peanut-butter...which sounds sort of gross I guess, but it tastes really good and is so healthy!

1 comment:

aubrey22 said...

Are the green smoothies worth it? I've never tried one yet and I kind of want to because I hear they give you loads of energy and are super healthy. I don't know if I would like the taste or if I didn't like it be able to get over it to still have something healthy.