Monday, August 19, 2013

School!

So I like my schedule. It is good! I have two hard classes each day, so it is the perfect balance. I also have one friend in each class, so I will know someone in every one! Yay!

Also, water polo is going good. The air quality was horrible today though, so it felt like you weren't breathing. Oh well, hopefully it will be better soon.

I had Link day today. It was fun. I liked being able to show them where to go and being able to help them out.

I don't want to wake up tomorrow though... 6:30 is quite early. 10 is more of a better time. hahaha

Well, I will see you all tomorrow! Goodbye! :)

3 comments:

Kaleb said...

School should start at 930 and end at 10. Just a thought . . .

Unknown said...

Dude, good job with water polo! And I understand. Waking up is definitely not the highlight of my day, haha.

Rhiannon said...

6:30 is way too early. I vote for starting school at 10, and coming home by noon, with no homework. That would be nice!