Saturday, August 17, 2013

Schedule

On Thursday, I finally got my schedule (I was a little bitter that my last name -- which starts with a T -- required me to wait an extra two days, but it's fine). Signing up for my classes last year, I was genuinely excited. Now, seeing their order, I significantly less so. For one thing, I have all of my AP classes on one day, and then Language Arts 3H. For another, I don't know very many people in a lot of my classes, which is pretty disappointing, but the least of my worries. I'm a little apprehensive about my schedule, to be honest. It will certainly be difficult to have so many rigorous courses in one day, though hopefully I'll be able to devise a system to manage it.

This is probably the first school year I am genuinely apprehensive about. Being a junior terrifies me. Most people I know are excited to be upperclassmen, but for me that just means one year closer to applying to colleges. I'm already nervous, but I'm determined to just do my best and manage somehow :).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. That is going to be a really hard day with all of your AP classes. You are crazy! Good for you for challenging yourself though!