Monday, August 19, 2013

Chocoholic

About two weeks ago I found the best chocolate cake recipe on Pinterest! It was delicious! I had never made a cake completely from scratch so it was a fun experience. The cake was super rich and chocolatey. U was so happy with how it turned out and would totally recommend the recipe I used. It tasted great! For the frosting I made homemade mint icing. The chocolate and mint was a great combination. Loved it! Here is the link to the recipe. The only change I made to it was I didn't make the chocolate frosting (because I ran out of cocoa) and I left out the espresso powder. 

http://addapinch.com/cooking/2013/01/25/the-best-chocolate-cake-recipe-ever/#.Uf2k4aC9KK0

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE chocolate! It sounds delish! I will definitely have to try and make it! :)