Thursday, August 29, 2013

Ice Cream and Friends

It seems like there's a theme to this blog (only this one; if you don't know the theme, then check the title...) It's been a good two weeks since this happened, but I haven't exactly had the time to tell people this, so here it is! Liz, I swear you better not put this on FB, haha.

Here it goes:  It was a Saturday, I believe. I was furniture shopping with my mom and sister, so we decided to end our day with some Coldstone, which by the way, is as pricey is as delicious. Well, kinda. Anyways, we were sitting at a table and all of a sudden, there was a rush of people in the door. That, I didn't care about. What I DO care about is that this older-looking gentleman was with a younger woman. At first, I didn't really care, but then they got closer and closer and before you know it, they start like caressing each other's backs. :/ I looked out the window of Coldstone only to see their reflection as the guy...Oh god, how do I even word this?! As the guy takes a hold of *cough cough* her cheeks and proceeded to bounce them for a good couple of seconds. I WAS JUST TRYIN' TO EAT MY ICE CREAM, WHY DID THEY DO THIS?! IT'S LIKE THEY WERE 13! He might as well have added a "honk honk" or something equally hilarious while he was doing...the deed. I'm actually surprised and pleased to tell you I managed to keep my ice cream down, but it's like, FO REALS? :0 EW. I guess my story goes better with some hand motions to give you, I guess, a better picture of what I saw, but let me tell you, all ya'll, don't be grabbin' each others cheeks...because ya know, some innocent person just trying to eat their freakin' ice cream might see and be scarred for life. I do not need to see that! Have some control people! Faux pas people, faux pas.

Anyways, I do believe I will be buying some ice cream today because my best friend is leaving for college today. Sad and true, so if I have HUGE bags under my eyes, don't question it. I was probably drowning my sorrows in ice cream and Teddy Grahams.

However, this weekend I might get more ice cream because two friends I made over summer are coming back from their second week in college. I don't know whether to be happy or shake my head at them for coming back so soon.

Again, faux pas people.

2 comments:

Liz said...

oh. m y. word. I can see why you reacted in such a way at lunch! Ice cream will never be the same for you, will it?

Unknown said...

Aww, poor poor Juli