Monday, August 19, 2013

Finally!

I've waited waaaay to long, but I can finally drive now. No, I don't have my license (YET), but I got my drivers lesson almost a week ago. I had a great lesson with my instructor, Mike. I signed up for my drivers training through Referral, and I can say that they seem way better than AllStars. (Sorry allstars people.)
They are so nice! And my instructor never yelled at me, his voice was nice and calm the whole time and I loved how I could keep a nice conversation with him without it being awkward.
So if I keep up driving constantly, I can get my license in late September! Woo hoo!
Can't wait.
I just have to get a car though. Oh well. The time will come when I need one. Super excited though! My dad and I went to the Sierra College Car Lot and there were lots of cars that I loved.
(Mostly the Jeeps.) I really love Jeeps. When I was younger though I really wanted a yellow or green Volkswagen Bug, but I was the passenger in one of the Bugs a long time ago and I hated how long the dash was so I decided that the Bug wasn't for me.
Jeeps ! Jeeps!
Love em'.

No comments: