Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Things On My Mind

So I was going to just have this post about fundraising, but I just found out that Mrs. Cutts retired!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so upset right now! I went into her room a few times last year to talk to hear about scholarships, the SAT and ACT, and different colleges. She helped me so much and I was so excited to get more help throughout this year and next, but that won't happen. :(  Man, that is sad.

Anyways, I started water polo on Tuesday and I am so tired!!!!! I expected to be, but I am wiped out. All that dry land and conditioning makes me tired. I am glad I am doing it though. I like knowing that I am tired because of doing a great water polo workout.

Onto my original topic: Fundraising. For my trip to Australia, I need to fundraise because the trip is really expensive. I have already thought of doing bake sales and washing cars, but I don't know what else to do. If you have any ideas, please tell me!! Thanks :)

Well, that's it for now. Goodbye!

No comments: