Tuesday, August 13, 2013

NOOOOOOOO, NOT STATS!

So at the end of the year last year, junior year, I signed up for AP Stats. I've heard from countless people saying how easy it was, but in my eyes, it's like heaven and hell. I do not see the easiness in statistics and quite frankly, I'm looking for any way out. I would literally go through Pre-Calc hell again if it meant having to escape the class. It is nothing against Trejo. It is against the math. I have spent countless days and I guess now it's been a month and a half of contemplating whether I should just go with it. So hopefully when I get my schedule, I have some sort of conflict in which I can easily give up stats for something else that I might possibly enjoy. Like that'll happen. Although, I've never had to make a schedule change so I'm kind of nervous if they'll let me. Urgghhh, I really don't want to show up and not do my homework though because I doubt they'll change my schedule ahead of time. There's too many choices to make! I'm not ready for this!

Not to mention college...You know what, I won't even go there.

No comments: