Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Cracked Phone

Ok, so I drop my phone all the time and nothing ever happens. It's a pretty durable phone (not anything fancy, just a regular touchscreen with a keypad.) and it has a decent case on it. It's always falling on the cement,  but it never even gets a scratch. Anyways, yesterday I was walking out of the dentist office and I dropped my phone on the cement. I picked it up and it was cracked all over! :( the touch screen still works, but it looks horrible. :( it's all scratched up too. 

3 comments:

Lydia said...

When I first got my phone, I was super careful and gentle with it. But after having it for a year, I've gotten pretty careless. Still, I feel bad for you :(

Shelby B. said...

I feel sad for you! ):
Dropping phones is never fun.
Lol, I do have to say though,
First World Problems.
haha.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! That sucks! I'm sorry! It's ok though, I have dropped my phone about 5 times...today haha.