Sunday, August 11, 2013

New Site

Even before summer began, I knew that we were going to be having a new school site. How different would it be? What would the layout be? Questions like that ran through my mind and I knew it would be good either way, but it was the curiosity that killed me (as it always does). But I have to say, (I am sorry that I honestly don't know when it went up for being used.... like... being able to be used... hopefully I just made sense there) it looks fantastic.

I just got back from another (AND THE LAST *phew!*) summer 'vacation' I had to worry about and my brain is fried and my body is tired. So sorry for using () <---- because I felt the need to add a couple of them in to sort my jumbled up thoughts. Did I mention that I don't like long car rides anymore? Hm, maybe I'll get into that rant on another blog post.

Hope everyone is squeezing every last bit of freedom out of their summer whilst it still lasts! Keep on blogging and sharing thoughts (or like me just randomly inputting several thoughts into a jumbled up post that really has no point in being this long- but heck, whatever.) All in all- I like the new site our school has. :)

No comments: