Thursday, August 22, 2013

Twitter?

So in the beginning of last year I made a Twitter because it was my first year of Journalism and it seemed like a good thing to have... I deleted it like half way through the year. Now here I am again, making another Twitter. This time though I think I will maybe enjoy it. I honestly have no idea though. I hate talking about myself so I will probably never tweet. My thinking is is that I will tweet something and then later on I will look at my tweet and think it is stupid and delete it. Thus, I will always have zero tweets. This time, though, I am determined to keep my Twitter account because it can potentially be very helpful. I got my Twitter today so I can follow Nichols and The Flash and Rocklin High. I mean I followed other things like bands I like and the RollingStone and some of my friends that actually have a Twitter. But, I am not going to follow everything because that will just get too crazy and cluttered for me. It will take me an hour instead of a minute to get to the information I actually need. Oh well! We will see how this goes! And who knows, maybe I will get addicted to the popular social media website, too.

1 comment:

Sabrina W said...

I feel the same way! I deleted mine though and will probably never make another. Boring life