Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Unmask

Get used to thinking you are just as beautiful after looking at yourself without make up. Remember it is only to enhance, remember it is just a substance, of which will never define you the way your own thoughts do. You are beautiful, regardless of make up or any other imperfection. This is something I wrote because sometimes we get so caught up in the way we look we lose sight of what's really beautiful. I know this because I've always had a problem with make up. When I was happily in love, I didn't need it. I was always being assured of how beautiful I was I didn't need make up to tell me. But obviously I'm single and now it's the make up that reassures me. I think it enhances my face a lot because I have imperfections like anyone else but I wish so badly that I didn't feel so bonded to it like I need it to be brave or I need it for people to like me. Because I know that it isn't true, people like you regardless of how clear your skin looks or how long your eyelashes are. So I remind myself a lot that make up is just to enhance and it's just for fun. I'm exactly the same, with or without it. And that goes for everyone else too.