Monday, August 19, 2013

Give Me Food

I had Link from 7 AM to about 12:30ish.  I was rushed this morning, so I did not eat any breakfast.  Not smart.  I do not recommend it.  At 10:25, we had a break to eat a snack.  I had almonds and water, but it didn't quite fill me up like I had hoped.  Finally, it is noon and at this point I feel famished.  I get in the car, and drive home.  My dad and brother are home, but they are the last thing on my mind.  All I wanted was food.  I needed food to continue to function.  As soon as I walk in the door, my dad comes up to me and asks me how my day was and stuff.  I gave him brief answers, and headed straight for the kitchen.  My brother was in the kitchen and decided to ask me all these questions about my day too.  I didn't want to be rude, so I answered him.  I look at the clock and it is 12:45.  I am now so hungry and getting angry with my brother.  So, I just walked away and went straight to the pantry and the fridge.  I have my priorities.  Let me just say, Costco is open, and today might just be a great day to go grocery shopping mom. 

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Did you not get the pizza after Link? I was super hungry too, but like fifteen minutes after the freshmen left, they served us pizza from Costco and it was a godsend.