Friday, August 9, 2013

Mud Hut

Missionary . . . that is what I want to be, this is m career path. Might seem crazy and out there but it is what I want. I never feel more happy and relaxed then a hard day of work as a missionary. The reward is not in money and worldly things but of smiles on people faces. Might sound corny but when you are covered in dirt and sweat It means a whole lot. The hardest part is that I need patients to become a long term missionary. I want to live in Uganda and get my nursing license to help and bring basic nutrition/ health to tribes. As well of course evangelizing. Guess what yeah ou have to go to college to become a missionary!!! Yeah haha there is missionary degree as I look more and more into it. I now understand how much college will benefit me as a missionary. Between intercultural classes, theology, world studies, and multiple language classes here I go! Yup Yup so when you are living in a house with running water remember me living in a mud hut!

No comments: