Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Why I HATE Schoology

Here's a few short reason why I have a passion of hatred for Schoology. First, why do I need this? To get homework updates? Hmm, that could be solved if people WROTE DOWN THE HOMEWORK THEMSELVES. Or, OR, just a suggestion, go to the teacher and be like, "Teach, what was the homework?" Two, when I read the accept these terms or whatever, it said there's a possibility that my teachers could read my e-mails. Ew. I'm sorry, why would they need that? Creepy much? Although it is slightly awkward and ironic I'm using my Schoology account to do this blog. Haha. Oh life, throwing me a new one....

But honestly, it doesn't serve a purpose to me. Even if I didn't know the homework, I doubt I'll check Schoology. Ridiculous. So now we have, what? Edline, Schoology, a new website, a new e-mail that comes with Schoology, an old e-mail. Like jeez. Can I get more sites to be a part of, dear old education system?

Anyways, I'm so lame and have no life, but I can blog about that later...in Spanish. MWAHAHA! JK, maybe I'll translate it.

2 comments:

Sabrina W said...

I still haven't even gotten into mine...

Unknown said...

Can't agree more. I have more than three separate e-mail accounts because it seems like I need a new one every year.