Thursday, August 22, 2013

First Week of School

So today is Thursday, and we started school on Tuesday, so its not really a full week. Not at all, in fact. Yet it feels like its been years.
I have all my core classes on blue days and ALL my electives are on silver days. Which is really cool because I have basically no homework half the time. But the other half, I have homework from two APs and two honors classes all due the next day. Sucks, because I am bad at planning and good at procrastination.
Oh well.
So I am in band. Its either one of the worst or best decisions of my life. Its been like infinity years, or rather like seven. but still. The days when we do nothing are super awesome because there is epic time for hanging out and there are soundproof rooms and Wheeeee! Also band is how I know a bunch of underclassmen. Who are actually pretty cool. And band is awesome because in middle school we went to Disneyland both years and this year we're planning a trip to six flags or something chill. Also we get to dress up, but all in black for concerts. Oh, darn. Well it's still fun.
I'm still in a little bit of shock that the school year is started and it won't end for a LONG LONG time. alright then.

No comments: