Friday, August 2, 2013

The August Blues

So I know we still have over 2 weeks until school starts, but that's not enough!  Summer went by way too fast, as usual.  Plus, I don't even really feel like I got a break due to dumb summer homework.  I probably shouldn't be complaining since I'm going to be a sophomore and I'm sure the summer workload is much worse next year, but it still sucks.  I'm really not looking forward to a busy schedule and lots of homework. 

On the other hand, I'm really looking forward to the Welcome Back rally and dance, Homecoming, and everything else that comes with fall every year.  As much as I complain I really do enjoy high school.  And the best part is.... I'm not a freshman anymore!  I'm very excited to have another great year at the best school in Placer County. :)

No comments: