Monday, August 19, 2013

Why does this happen?

I've asked myself this question numerous times and I can't seem to find a solution. Why do students procrastinate? Why does this happen? Now I think everyone procrastinates from time to time, but why? I just have to ask why because it makes people so miserable and stressed out and I really think that's bad for your health. I'm not saying I'm perfect because every once and a while I will put off a few days to do things, but really, not that often.
I bet that on the first day of school Nichols will talk about how many blogs there are about procrastinating and get all annoyed-like. Haha. Sorry Nichols!
Hope everyone has a wonderful last day of summer.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am the worst procrastinator. haha. I feel your pain!

/ said...

Haha, more like I will. I doubt Nichols wants to read ALL of these.

Unknown said...

I thought we had to blog twice a month?