Thursday, August 15, 2013

SO MANY EMOTIONS! :( :[ :/ :l :] :) :D XD

Usually, I dread the first day of school. This one more than ever just because I want to make sure that I don't have AP Stats. I got the schedule change thing so hopefully it goes through and I get what I want, even though I don't know exactly what that is yet.

Aside from that, I'm so pumped to get through my last year here and I'm ready to take charge of not only Journalism, but Mock Trial as well. Prithvi, who some of you guys might know, is also trying to be the captain of Mock Trial, but I don't know.... I totally could see him as our pres, but I also want the opportunity. But the difference between us is that I don't want it for academic reasons. I straight up love Mock Trial with all that I have and I want to show the everybody that.

Still, I'm looking forward to looking at the deer-in-headlights faces when most of our journalists realize they didn't do the summer homework. Just because were not an AP doesn't mean that the outside world stops! Anyways, I'm not sure if I'd describe my feelings as being in the final let's-do-this-already mode or just genuinely excited...because I'm never genuinely excited for school.

I guess the only class that's really challenging will be AP Spanish simply because there's nobody to hide behind, so to speak. I can't BS my way through it, which sucks! Dang, last year!

I'M A SENIOR YA'LL! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh my gosh, can track please start again? Like, now?! I'm trying to think of ways to mark the booth so that I'll forever have a legacy as the first 4 year manager. I think I'm the first. Hopefully. But I'm so out of ideas, I honestly just want this year to be the best and not have to worry so much about academics because even though that's important, my life is not academics. My life is not my grades. My life is not stressing about tests. My life is living on my feet so that I won't die on my knees. Make sense? Anyways, I'll see all of your faces on Tuesday, be prepared! :D

PS I understand most of you don't read the blogs, but I am, repeat, AM reading and marking down how many comments you have (for those of you that do read, good for you!). It's a part of the assignment, so don't be surprised...

2 comments:

Kaleb said...

Excited to see how journalism goes this year! Also this is my first comment but more will come.

Shelby B. said...

Same with me! Excited for my third year of journalism! Can't wait! See you tomorrow Julie! :)