Thursday, November 4, 2010

Weather

What is up with the weather! Going into October everyone sort of assumed the weather would finally start getting colder and colder...wrong. October was up in the high 80’s one day and raining the next; and you know what? Now that it’s November, its failed to change still. It will be 80 today, 60 on Saturday. With all of the indecisive and inconsistent weather students are alternating shorts and scarves. Hopefully the weather will get into a regular normal pattern. Eventually.

4 comments:

Yasmine_B said...

I sort of enjoy the weather's inconsistency. If it were how an 80 degrees everyday I'd wish it were cooler and if it was raining all the time I would get so sick of it. This way I get to enjoy both :)

Michelle said...

im hating this completely bi-polar weather as well...

Amanda said...

Ugh, cannot believe it was raining yesterday. I don't know what to wear anymore :(

Emily said...

I enjoy the cool weather...it makes our aerobic walking class more enjoyable.