Monday, November 29, 2010

Just Complaining

Winter. I used to like the season, but this year it's not that fun. Today was the coldest day of the year (so far). It's 37 degrees or so outside. So cold :( And my skin and hair are getting really dry. And it's just hard to think. It feels too cold, but it's not so cold that we can really wear huge huge jackets. I have a high cold tolerance, so it's just uncomfortable, but still...And then this year, I have so much homework too. Gah. I know we just got off Thanksgiving break, but I can't wait till it's Winter break. And the thing about Rocklin is that it doesn't snow, so it's not like we can make snowmen or anything. So it's not even a fun cold. It's a boring icky cold. When I was younger, I used to complain so much to my parent's about Rocklin's lack of activity compared to San Jose, where I used to live. But I always prefered the winter to the summer because of the temperature. But this summer was relatively cool, so I didn't mind it so much. But now it's winter, and it's so cold! Argh. And now I have to be at school, where I almost tripped on some frozen leaves. Great. I wish it was still break, and I wish it wasn't so cold.

My mom would say something like "Do you want some cheese with your whine?"

I guess I'm just complaining , but still. It's so cold :(

No comments: