Monday, November 29, 2010

Change

For the first time in my living memory, I'm going down that path that so many of us have taken. I'm moving. I will still be going to Rocklin, I believe, but our family is looking for a change of pace after 13 long years in this house. I love it, and I will miss it. Right now, it's decorated for the holidays. It's hard to believe that this is my last christmas here. There are so many memories here. Out front, I can see where I first rode a bike. I learned to read here. There have been good times and bad, but it is the only home I've ever known. Earlier, there were strangers in my room contemplating living in my home :/

7 comments:

Holly said...

Wow, that's really sad. I've lived in the same house since I was 2. I can't ever imagine living somewhere else.

Christy said...

I'm glad that you will still be going to Rocklin!!! And sometimes change is nice:)

Hannah Vahldick said...

That seems really difficult. The house that I'm living in now is.. I think the 4th or 5th house I've lived in, and RHS is the 6th school I've gone to haha so it's hard for me to understand.

Brit said...

Its definitely not the best. when my mom picked me up from running today, I wanted to go home and take a shower really quickly so I could just do my homework and sleep, but we had to wait until people left. Its just so weird because I've never known anywhere else.

Devin M. said...

that really sucks, i was supposed to move out of my house after 10 years last year and at the last moment we didn't. Who knows maybe it'll happen for you?

Christian Young said...

Im sorry. But change can be good. You might meet new people in your new neighborhood and coolbeans stuff like that!

Hannah Vahldick said...

Yeah Brit, maybe you'll meet some people as cool as my neighbor. Lol