Tuesday, November 16, 2010

HaPpY! :)

Lately I have been realizing that the little things are what truly count. The small, seemingly meaningless things make the most impression. When you have a bad day, and look back upon what upset you, it is often too many little disappointments that add up to your unhappiness. On my last blog, I said I was going to try and stop to enjoy more things, and not let everything fly by. I am glad to say that I have been relatively successful :) I do tend to get caught up in the stress of everything, I can't seem to help it. However, I have noticed that I have made time and have been a lot better at relaxing and enjoying the good moments that are there!
Today was a great day. It began with a surprise at my car :) hahaha! And then continued with becoming an honorary member of the dolphin pod...who have amazing Christmas decorations!! I would definitely have to say that my card was my favorite :) That was hilarious!! Then the day continued to wonderful times at Thunder Galleria inventory.
Overall, days like these really make me realize that the stress of everything is not so bad. Even though college applications, scholarships, and AP classes are difficult, there is still plenty of time to enjoy yourself.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I know, it is so nice to enjoy the small things and to not worry about anything, isn't it?